Check out this Paleo Turkey Chili Recipe. Damn delicious and good for you. It’s got a pretty good kick to it spice wise, which is pretty helpful for me right now as I am fighting a cold/flu. I think there aren’t enough turkey recipes out there. I don’t get why though.
Turkey offers the following health benefits:
- Protects against cancer formation
- Provides energy and regulates the body’s blood sugar
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- Is very effective in stimulating metabolism and function of thyroid hormone
- Stimulates the body’s immune system and provides antioxidants
- Help lower bad blood cholesterol and increase good cholesterol
- Helps to stimulate energy production, mood, increase testosterone levels and regulates blood pressure
If you don’t know, now you know. So, get on with the turkey eating y’all. Oh, also, you may want to educate yourself on paleo lifestyle if you haven’t already. It’s an interesting theory that’s given many people great results.
Don’t be scared homie.
– Nick Diaz
Paleo Turkey Chili Recipe
- 20 oz Ground Turkey Breast (Organic)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Chopped (Organic)
- 1 (15 oz) Can Black Beans With Diced Jalapeños (Organic)
- 1 (15 oz) Can Kidney Beans With Liquid (Organic)
- 3 (6 oz) Cans Tomato Paste (Organic)
- 1 (11 oz) Can Whole Kernel Corn (Organic)
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Place turkey and bell pepper in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook until turkey is evenly brown.
- Mix in beans, tomato paste, corn, and all seasonings.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
Follow me: @rubeneavila