Seven Reasons You Should Subscribe Right Now
- You get the entire content delivered to you via email. You never have to come back to the site again. This will cost me traffic, but it’s worth it to me because I know you’ll be a happier reader.
- It’s completely free. Always.
- It’s more convenient. Read from your inbox when you feel like it.
- First access to content, give a ways, and anything on the site.
- Your information will always remain safe. I HATE SPAMMERS TOO!
- You can test it out to see if you like it, if you don’t you can unsubscribe easily and continue to visit when you want.
- Subscribers are 100% proven to get more taps almost some times. 😉
You don’t have to subscribe via email to The Gentle Artist in order to remain in the loop. In fact, all you have to do is choose just ONE of the options below, and you’ll get updates from us as they happen. We’ve got more than a few options for you so that you can stay connected and updated with all that’s going on!
Here are three options for you:
- Subscribe via RSS – Served by Feedly, you’ll be able to get our posts right into the RSS Reader of your choice!
- Subscribe via Flipboard – Served by iTunes App Flipboard, you’ll get a daily digest in a magazine platform.
- Subscribe via Google Currents – Served by Google Play App Currents, you’ll get a daily digest in a magazine platform.
These options above are a must-have!
Get Social (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest):
Yup, we’re engaging socially via the web too:
- Follow Me on Instagram – Recipes, Fitness, BJJ, and Random Personal Photos.
- Follow Me on Twitter – #jits #bjj #thisisanobrainer #joinus #orillflyingsquirrelyou
- Join Us on Facebook – I won’t spam your newsfeed, promise! New articles shared through facebook page.
- Put me in your Circles on Google+ – Because Facebook sucks! Articles shared here as well.
- Follow Me on Pinterest – For the rebels. Photos linked to articles pinned here.
You can contact me on any of those platforms, but if you prefer email: r u b e n @ thegentleartist . c o m