Let me be clear: I intend to make this blog financially self-sustainable with content that I freely share on BJJGrappling.com.
I feel that it can be a pretty neat partnership opportunity between my readers and myself where I can deliver awesome (or hopefully awesome) content at no cost to them and (one day) receive a humble paycheck in my digital inbox as a result of my work and time spent on writing those (hopefully awesome) blog posts.
Wow, who thought being a blogger could be so much fun?!
But, I can’t forget that I must comply with all regulatory law since I believe this to be true:
Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s…
So I submit myself willingly to the FTC Ruling for Bloggers. I do this to not only protect myself but so that I may provide the most trustworthy experience to my readers possible.
As a result, please note that the following is true 100% of the time when you read anything found here on BJJGrappling.com:
- Every piece of content has a financial impact.
- Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- I never promote or endorse a product or service that does not create high value for my readers.
- Some products that I receive I have gotten free of charge and at no personal cost to myself.
- Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by myself, unless otherwise stated.
- I cannot guarantee that my review of a product, service, or business will be “positive” in nature; I promise to provide a fair and valuable assessment and review to my readers first and foremost.
- I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property for the right partners and businesses and would never sponsor or advertise a product that I haven’t used myself or had experience using.
- I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to my readers. I will not necessarily note the use of an affiliate link every time.
I want to personally thank you (my readers) for your support and encouragement as we all seek to make our efforts and time spent on, through, and with our blogs a bit more profitable for everyone involved!