It’s hard out there for a G. Sometimes we need quick meals that will give us enough calories to get by for a couple hours without cooking. Shakes are a great way to do just that. Most of my shakes have always had one ingredient in common: whey protein powder. Recently, I have decided that I want to keep my whey intake to sporadic at most. So, here’s another protein shake without protein powder. Another bonus, all ingredients are paleo.
Paleo High Protein Shake Without Protein Powder:
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 Cup Organic Egg Whites
- ¼ Cup Organic Orange Juice (Freshly Squeezed!)
- 1 Organic Frozen Banana
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Coconut Oil
- Put the coconut oil, egg whites, and orange juice in blender and mix.
- Combine all of the rest of the ingredients in the blender.
- Marvel at the deliciousness.
If you liked this recipe, check out my other recipes. I have shakes, cooked meals, and pots of gold! Except for the pots of gold, of course.